RipplAffect is a nonprofit humanitarian organization dedicated to saving lives of children by providing clean living water to families around the world.
We believe that by helping others to have access to sustainable, clean drinking water has the potential to save untold number of lives, especially children.
Clean water changes everything: health, education, economics, girls empowerment, restores time and more.
Narcisa Mikov, RipplAffect’s founder, was miraculously cured of cancer through prayer. Since her healing, she has found purpose in helping those around the world to access sustainable clean water, thereby saving lives as a way to thank God for His miraculous healing in her life.
Save and change a life and transform your own heart.❤️
To save the lives of children and to help families flourish through access to clean water and improved health.
We believe clean water is a basic human right and precondition to health and well-being. Our commitment to saving lives will be accomplished by providing sustainable water treatment technologies to communities worldwide.
- Collaboration – Partner with local communities, relief organizations, water technology companies and donors to provide practical life enhancing clean water solutions
- Sustainability – Implement sustainable long-term community driven solutions through research and education
- Empowerment – Educate local people to use and implement water resources effectively to improve lives and promote human advancement
- Integrity – Commit to serve our stakeholders, share goals, projects and outcomes, with transparency and accountability
- Compassion – God’s love compels us to action
Ripplaffect looks forward to partnering with you to save lives and further Gods mission to serve the least among us with one of life’s most basic need – water.
Contact us today for more info:
3433 Myna Lane
Miamisburg, OH 45342